[ModLib] 15 Famous European Plays ??

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 00:44:40 EDT 2010

Thanks, Barry.  You have described the book perfectly.  I would have
guessed earlier than the '80s just by the look of the book, but your
evidence is solid.  You guessed my REAL question;  "Why was Grand Hotel
left out?"  I should have known that copyright issues were the problem.
Thanks also for clearing up the origination of these compilations.  I
wonder why the decision was made to bind this so similar to the ML
Giant?  It is a quarter inch taller and has no emblem, but it sure made
me look twice when I first noticed it on the bookshelf.  And, just to be
clear, the book does have a dust jacket that designates the Fireside
Theatre Book Club edition and has "Raves" for the Fireside Theatre
blurbs on the rear panel (the book has no BCE markings except for the
cheap paper).
Brian