[ModLib] FW: FOR AN ANTHOLOGY OF FAMOUS ENGLISH AND AMERICAN ...

Gordon B. Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Wed Apr 28 22:23:03 EDT 2010

Printings without Pound have xxvi and 951 pages; printings with Pound have xxvi and 961 numbered pages, with the 12 poems by Pound occupying pp. 788-798. The addition of the titles of the twelve poems to the table of contents meant that the contents ran to the foot of p. xxvi; in earlier printings the contents occupied about two-thirds of p. xxvi. The addition of Pound involved considerable resetting of type in the last 173 pages of the volume and in the last four pages of the table of contents.

I believe there were two printings without Pound and that Pound was added in the third printing.