[ModLib] Fw: Solzhenitsyn's 'Cancer Ward'

jim egan jhe1957 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 22:42:32 EDT 2010

Chris, sorry I can't help. I collect ML up to and including the Blumenthal editons.

Jim Egan

From: jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
To: modlib at thuban.owu.edu
Subject: Re: [ModLib] Fw: Solzhenitsyn's 'Cancer Ward'
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:56:01 -0400

Chris, my 1990's copy also lacks the forward material and was obviously bound w/o the appendices rather than having had an appendectomy.  Strange!  All that difficulty w/censorship in Russia, and his work gets cut by the capitalists.   Go figure!

John Peterson