[ModLib] Chronicles dustjacket-spine number mismatch

Richard Ugland ugland1 at humanities.osu.edu
Tue May 19 07:36:13 EDT 2009

I have a first printing of "Inventing Japan" which also has the mismatched spine (12) and dust jacket number (11).  Likewise, my first printing of "The Company" has an "11" spine and "12" dust jacket.  If memory serves me correctly, "The Company" came after "Inventing Japan."  These were the first two volumes published after the first ten with the translucent dust jackets.

Rich Ugland