[ModLib] Selling books on this list is really out of bounds

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Mar 7 02:19:42 EST 2009

Guys,

I hate to be a killjoy, but please take further discussions of
specific book sales offline. From the E-Mail Group page at ModernLib:

http://www.modernlib.com/General/listServ.html#Anchor-Can-6613

Can I sell and trade Modern Library books on the Mailing List?

Due to restrictions imposed by MODLIB's host institution, and the
desires of the MODLIB membership, please do not post messages with
specific titles for sale or trade. Messages such as these are OK:

"I have dozens of HC and some flex ML titles for sale and trade. e-
mail me for a list: mervin at aol.com"
"I have some scarce HC ML titles I would like to trade for other
scarce HC MLs, e-mail me for my list of wants and MLs for trade: milprew at hotmail.com
"
"I have two B&L's in good DJ's I would like to trade. Contact me for
more information: gribley at mintmail.com"

Scot Kamins
kamins at modernlib.com