[ModLib] Selling ML book lots?

rebecca salame rebecca263 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:04:20 EST 2009

<sigh> You guys are going to make me work, aren't you? I'll open the boxes back up tomorrow and make a list, and take some photos for anyone who is interested, too. They're all just extra titles of things I had, I can't resist an ML title whenever I come across them, so I ended up with some doubles. Nothing heart stopping, I'm sure! I'm not the esoteric type- and I never cared about d/j's or anything, just liked the ML line to read and look at- it was MY mum's favorite brand as a kid in the 40's.

I expect they'll all go for a dollar or so apiece, honest! It would be hard to imagine that I had anything valuable.

Today's Quotation:
"Yes"- Yoko Ono
Rebecca263 at hotmail.com