[ModLib] Selling ML book lots?

rebecca salame rebecca263 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:56:02 EST 2009

I have a small lot of ML books to sell. Nothing fantastic, I'm sure. I'm just emptying out my apartment before I get too ill to do so, and I've so far found a few dozen ML's that I have doubles of. I'm leaving my daughter my books, but trying to cull the stacks before we pack them for storage- storage is expensive! Any suggestions on where I should offer them so that collectors will see them? This would probably be a good lot for someone who wants to start collecting or needs some filler books. It's an eclectic lot- no theme.

Rebecca
Today's Quotation:
"Yes"- Yoko Ono
Rebecca263 at hotmail.com