[ModLib] CICERO

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Thu Mar 5 22:48:49 EST 2009

Thank you so much John Wolansky for the copy of the Cicero
I had a large order from a non ML collector and on his want list was a copy of the Cicero. Not having a copy of the title in stock, I sold him my own copy,thinking I could pick up a copy on bookfinder.com
Two shabby copies of Cicero  on bookfinder, both without DJ's.
On my scouting  rounds a few days later, found a Fine copy in mylar in a small store!!
Read his essay on "Old Age" Emerson says, one of the best of all essays.
"Take this book with you and Cicero himself is your companion"

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY
The whole duty of art is listening for the voice of God