[ModLib] Within A Budding Grove

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 14:37:05 EDT 2009

I have a green cover copy of "Within a budding grove."  It is a type 10, based on frontpiece icon, with a type j dj.  this seems to be mismatched as the type j dj was from 53 to 59 and and the type 10 book was from 63.  this info is from Toledano;s guide.  I once visited Cambre over in France, actually Illers Cambrey, where Proust is reputed to have written.  I found there, the pronunciation of his name is like roost.  It seems the patrons in the coffee shop where I asked for directions, thought it very funny that I asked for oust.  the people who ran the site wouldn't let me in, must have thought I was American.