[ModLib] Within A Budding Grove

Gordon B. Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Thu Jul 2 22:38:02 EDT 2009

The jacket is from the early 1960s. The ML stopped listing titles inside the jackets of new titles in 1960. The last printing I've seen with the gray jacket is fall 1960. My forthcoming bibliography dates the green jacket on coated white paper as fall 1964, which must be based on the list at the end of the volume. I wonder if a second leaf of the MLG list at the end of your copy is missing. Unfortunately I don't have a copy in my own collection to check. I've seen at least two copies of this jacket, including one in Alan Oestreich's collection.