[ModLib] Within A Budding Grove

Morris, Terry Terry.Morris at polarislibrary.com
Thu Jul 2 20:06:33 EDT 2009

I just found an edition of this title whose dust jacket is GREEN. The design is the same as the 1950 edition pictured on modernlib.com.  The silhouette is red. I've never seen it in this color before. The inside of the jacket has no catalog listing , but there is a giant catalog listed in the back first title is War and Peace   G1last title is An  American Tragedy G80.  Has anyone seen this type before?

Regards,

Terry

Terry Morris, M.L.S.
Director Library Development
Polaris Library Systems
800-272-3414 ext 4529
Cell 315-885-7436
Fax 315-457-5883

Need Help Advocating for Your Library? ALA has a Tookit Online That Can Help!

http://www.ala.org/ala/issuesadvocacy/advocacy/advocacyuniversity/toolkit/index.cfm