[ModLib] New Home for the Amenities Buy/Sell/Trade

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Sat Jan 31 20:39:14 EST 2009

Ron and Scot,

Tell us more about this whole deal: it's a departure from modlib and
Amenities. The brief synopsis, please.

Thanks. -Michael

on 1/31/2009 6:48 PM Ron Holl said the following:
> The old Buy/Sell/Trade that resided at the Amenities of Modern Library website has a new home, albeit in an expanded format.
>
> Scot and I have launched a general purpose buy/sell/trade website called bisibat at http://www.bisibat.com
>
> In the books category, we have included both Modern Library and Everyman's Library subcategories.  With these subcats, we have replicated the old buy/sell/trade function.  As with Amenities, all features at the bisibat website are free to use.
>
> If anyone is interested in moving their previously listed items from Amenities that are still available for sale and would like some help in doing so, let me know and we can get them moved over.  We can also work with bulk listings if anyone would like to list a large number of items.
>
> Enjoy the new site, and please send along any comments/issues/etc.
>

> ron

  Michael Watson, bookman                           Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com       www.20ants.com        (317)514-3829
  Fine press, limiteds & unusual non-fiction. Appraisal & cataloging
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Member IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132

Recession is when you neighbor loses his job.
Depression is when you lose yours.
- Ronald Reagan

Turn it up and it doesn't need any reverb.
- Danny Gatton