[ModLib] New Home for the Amenities Buy/Sell/Trade

Ron Holl modlib at windstream.net
Sat Jan 31 18:48:04 EST 2009

The old Buy/Sell/Trade that resided at the Amenities of Modern Library website has a new home, albeit in an expanded format.

Scot and I have launched a general purpose buy/sell/trade website called bisibat at http://www.bisibat.com

In the books category, we have included both Modern Library and Everyman's Library subcategories.  With these subcats, we have replicated the old buy/sell/trade function.  As with Amenities, all features at the bisibat website are free to use.

If anyone is interested in moving their previously listed items from Amenities that are still available for sale and would like some help in doing so, let me know and we can get them moved over.  We can also work with bulk listings if anyone would like to list a large number of items.

Enjoy the new site, and please send along any comments/issues/etc.

ron