[ModLib] Redux: Second Toledano number for repaginated volumes

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Tue Jan 27 06:47:44 EST 2009

Is "Joseph Andrews" the precedent?  The revisions there weren't just
repagination, but a new title page, a revised intro and the addition of a
bibliography (according to Barry's last memo).  Rather than serving as a
precedent for a new number, it seems to be evidence that repagination alone
is more on the order of correcting a typo, and not enough to warrant a new
number..

John Peterson