[ModLib] Toledano numbers for Best Russian Short Stories

Ron Holl modlib at windstream.net
Sat Jan 17 09:24:37 EST 2009

John W is correct.  And Henry made the final call on this almost 8 years ago (after John K noticed the difference):

From: BooksetcSF at removed>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:25:06 EDT

I was aware of this, but did not have enough information to correct it. It should read something like this 18.1 date should be 1917-1925 18.2 date should be 1925-? Combines 18.1 with 45.1 with pagination unchanged 18.3 date should be ? - 1970 18.2 with pagination running 3 thru 556 Nor do I know if there is a book marked FIRST EDITION when 18.1 and 45.1 are combined.

Full discussion can be found here:
http://modernlib.com/MLMLArchives/dispthread.pl?id=906

Scot, I've added 18.3 to the database.