[ModLib] Toledano numbers for Best Russian Short Stories

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Sat Jan 17 08:58:00 EST 2009

This collector does not wish to be difficult, but did we not settle this
some years ago, 2001 to be correct?  My inventory already includes 18.1,
18.2, and 18.3, Scott's site lists this as a new variation, and my copies of
Toledano have notes indicating the variation.  While not opposed to
progress, perhaps we should exercise more care, lest you delete 18.3, and in
another eight years someone decides we need an 18.3 for the uninterrupted
pagination.

I for one will keep the .3 suffix to designate the difference.

John