[ModLib] Toledano numbers for Best Russian Short Stories

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Fri Jan 16 18:54:46 EST 2009

Folks,

Some years ago ModernLibbers discovered some variations of Best
Russian Short Stories (18.1):

Dates in print:     1917 - 1934
                               1934 - 1945 (not in Toledano: Andreyev
added, broken pagination)
                               1945 - 1971 (Same stories but
continuous pagination)

It's easy to add a new Toledano number, 18.2, since the title stayed
in the series without losing its series number 18.  The question is,
should we also have an 18.3 for the third version with the continuous
pagination?

RON HOLL: Please add 18.2 to the database; I'll add it to my ML files.