[ModLib] ML sighting

robert e. watling jr rewatlingjr at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 14:03:45 EST 2009

Greeting folks,
I've spotted a Modern Library volume in a most unsuspected place. I work
in a large retail establishment with a furniture department. On the box of
a five shelf bookcase marketed by Better Homes and Gardens is an
illustration of the book case with some books in it including the Modern
Library edition of Turgenev's Fathers and Sons! There were several other
books, mostly nondescript but the Turgenev was clearly visible right down
the the running torchbearer. Thought you might find that interesting...rob.