[ModLib] Jacket Range Project: Adams; "Education," & Discussion of design.

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Tue Jan 13 17:46:03 EST 2009

On Jan 13, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> I called them A, B C, and D for brevity's sake.  But the
> descriptions are there so when I have my laptop with me somewhere
> looking for books and I cannot get on the internet to look at the
> website photos that I will have some clue what the A, B, C and D
> mean without seeing pictures of them.  The Letter designation will
> be in chronological order for any of  these posts.  If the
> descriptions confuse someone s/he can ignore them, glance at the
> photos on the site and say A, B, C,  etc... in order, and thus
> correctly name them.

OK - so I gather from this that the material you've been sending to
the mailing list includes stuff for your own use applying to several
projects, one of which is the DJ Date Range project -- yes?

When you say "The Letter designation will be in chronological order
for any of  these posts" do you mean the chronological order of the
dates above the DJ types as listed on ModernLib? If so, what happens
if a new DJ is discovered with dates falling between two existing dates?