[ModLib] Jacket Range Project: Adams; "Education," & Discussion of design.

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jan 12 22:25:55 EST 2009

On Jan 12, 2009, at 9:14 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> I’ve only had Brian LeMasters actually send me any information for
> the jacket dating project so far. But since we have had discussions
> about what to include about uncertainties and how to organize the
> information, I am going to give my first “report” on the information
> obtained.  I am doing this because I will use this format to ask for
> the information in the future, and I will take the opportunity to
> explain what I’ve set up so we can all comment before things get
> rolling along.

Darrell,

While I really appreciate your taking on this project, I have to tell
you that I really can't follow these charts or your notes. I don't get
how these map to the images on the Adams page dated 1936, 1955, 1963,
and 1970.

Scot Kamins
Over 50? Thousands of discounts for you
at http://www.SeasonedSpender.com