[ModLib] Jacket Date Range; Auden; and discussion of design

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 14:09:01 EST 2009

Ron,

Your comment suggests that the presence of an ISBN can pin down the date a bit.  I thought all it could do was place it after the earliest known date of any use of ISBN.  The following list contain TITLES that were titles in Regular and obtained ISBN at some point.  The Flaubert, for example, got one with the PB Classics reprint and did not have one a regular.  But a couple of the others have them on or inside AS regular copies.  I would have to go home and look to make sure but I believe Kafka and Forester are ones with ISBN on the jacket.  What can I say about their dates then?

Darrell

qryIDNumbersQuery

Short Author
Short Title