[ModLib] Jacket Date Range; Auden; and discussion of design

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jan 12 13:45:34 EST 2009

On Jan 12, 2009, at 10:04 AM, Ron Holl wrote:

> I believe that date was listed due to the presence of an ISBN on the
> jacket.  My Auden 2nd has an ISBN and a $2.95 price.

It was confirmed by Barry Neavill in a discussion post. The date is
accurate. From the notes on that title:

"Published as it was in late 1971 or 1972, this was the final new
title in the classic Modern Library series. It's the only ML First of
the period with an ISBN number on the dust jacket."

Scot Kamins
Over 50? Thousands of discounts for you
at http://www.SeasonedSpender.com