[ModLib] Jacket Range Project: Adams; "Education," & Discussion of design.

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 13:11:07 EST 2009

Ron and others,

Very true. The web site postings were originally intended to get a handle on the variation in jacket designs not to pin down the date ranges.  So the dating that is with them may be very iffy.  Its merely a starting point for now.  My hope is that we will get sufficient enough lists for each design that someday that I can go back through and eliminate all "Verified: Web Site" entries and just keep those we do now in a much more careful way with THIS project in mind, which requires more care about the dates.  Or, better: some of the contributors of those scans can go back and add the additional information to firm up the "Verified: Web Site"entries and get that replaced with "Verified: YOUR NAME HERE."

Darrell