[ModLib] Jacket Range Project: Adams; "Education," & Discussion of design.

Ron Holl modlib at windstream.net
Mon Jan 12 12:37:48 EST 2009

I don't think all of the dates on jackets posted on the website can be trusted.  Maybe 80-90% are correct?  The problem is, we don't which 10-20% are not.  For sure there are some jackets that appeared only on #14 bindings with dates of 1967 (due to the lack of knowledge, at the time, that the lists stopped being updated in 1967).

And you don't get the season info either on those.