[ModLib] Dust Jacket Date Range Project: Can We Deduce Unobserved Dates?

Ron Holl modlib at windstream.net
Thu Jan 8 19:03:38 EST 2009

> So  this hypothtical book may  be 1929-1929 single printing in t5 and  t6  because they  needed
> more  bindings to bind previously  printed  books!!!

The binding project will catch this, where they exist.  In a Winter City is the only one I can recall in this situation.  Written by Ouida, who happens to be on a list of Sharon's favorite authors.  I think.

http://modernlib.com/Identifiers/bindingsProjectTable.html

This is the official location for easily checking bindings for all titles.  The information, for each title, is also shown on the info popup page for that title.