[ModLib] Confirmed Date Ranges Project

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Thu Jan 8 13:55:40 EST 2009

On Jan 8, 2009, at 8:57 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> t's great to see we're starting to get some responses.  We didn't
> have reponses to the first week's list before I posted this week's
> list. So for the time being feel free to post about both week's
> lists.  You can e-mail to the list or straight to me zebradlj at yahoo.com
>  . It appears at the moment that people are interested in each
> post.  We can play it by ear and if people get tired of seeing all
> the posts we can ask that they be sent only to me.  I will post
> results to the mail list as my way of reporting to Scot so that he
> can update the site.

I don't think posting to this list specific data about each title is a
good idea. Things will get too clogged here, and I don't want to abuse
the privilege that John and the university are extending to us.

Please continue to send DISCUSSIONS to this list, such as we have been
seeing up to now. Please send DATA for the project to Darrell.

Scot Kamins
Over 50? Thousands of discounts for you
at http://www.SeasonedSpender.com