[ModLib] Confirmed Date Ranges Project

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 11:57:17 EST 2009

MLer's,

It's great to see we're starting to get some responses.  We didn't have reponses to the first week's list before I posted this week's list. So for the time being feel free to post about both week's lists.  You can e-mail to the list or straight to me zebradlj at yahoo.com . It appears at the moment that people are interested in each post.  We can play it by ear and if people get tired of seeing all the posts we can ask that they be sent only to me.  I will post results to the mail list as my way of reporting to Scot so that he can update the site.

Darrell