[ModLib] Dust Jacket Date Range Project -- Why So Little Participation?

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 11:50:14 EST 2009

Folks,

I don't think automating it would be a good idea.  If someone got annoyed with the group they could race through the entire list over night and deliberately screw up every record before anyone had a chance to notice something was wrong!  And then we would have to start over.  The worst that could happen if info was sent through me or Scott is that someone we thought we could trust could lie about dates and make some of them inacurrate before we got suspicious and stopped trusting him/her. And intend to track WHO sends information that sets current max. and min. dates.  That way if we ever started wondering about someone's veracity, or someone indicated that somehow they were systematically making innocents errors, we could go back through and recheck any that had come into doubt.

Darrell