[ModLib] Dust Jacket Date Range Project: Can We Deduce Unobserved Dates?

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 11:36:48 EST 2009

Scott and others,

Yes 1950  to 1955 for Little Women is almost a certainty. But  1950S or 1950F  and 1955S or 1955F?  If someone had a 1955F list jacket and reported it then no one else would need look to pin down the last jacket .... unless there is a rare chance that a few books got 1956S  jackets ... hmmmm!

Its clear that several of these should be much easier to do than some others.  But if enough people participate it should be easy to pin down those simplier ones with confirmed list checks.

Darrell