[ModLib] Dust Jacket Date Range Project -- Why So Little Participation?

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:17:47 EST 2009

I am still shaking off the New Year parties and gearing up for the tax
season, but I have sent what meager info I have to Darrell.
I plan to use this opportunity to fill in the gaps in my previous
cataloging efforts.  So, I may not seem to contribute much but I am
following the project closely and using it as a catalyst for my own
scouting and research.  Thanks to Darrell and Scot for kicking this
off.  Please keep it rolling.
Brian