[ModLib] New Home for the Amenities Buy/Sell/Trade

Ron Holl modlib at windstream.net
Sun Feb 1 10:43:49 EST 2009

Michael,

The first departure from ModernLib (nee Dogeared) and Amenities was The Seasoned Spender ( http://www.seasonedspender.com ), which provides discount information and other money saving advice for folks 50 and over.  Bisibat is, in a way, an extension of that for people of all ages: a way to benefit financially by selling unwanted items without the expense of auction sites.  While most sites of this nature would not have a distinct category listing such as Modern Library or Everyman's Library, we added those to make it easy for modlibbers to find MLs and ELs.