[ModLib] 20% OFF and Ulysses in the USA

B.L. Clark cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 11:28:00 EST 2009

20% off in OKC too.  That's Oklahoma City :).  We just got a HPB (Half Price Books) here this May.  Don't forget, if you qualify as an educator to get a 10% off card to use any time!

Not ML, per se, but an interesting post and links on Ulysses in the USA from Book Patrol this week: http://www.bookpatrol.net/2009/12/birth-of-ulysses-in-america.html, which, of course, stars one of our favorite publishers...

Benjamin Clark