[ModLib] Redux: 80 cent ML uncovered

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Aug 9 19:47:40 EDT 2009

Folks,

Alan sent me a scan of the spine segment. On careful examination, I
think it actually says EIGHTY | FIVE CENTS. The CEN is visible under
extreme examination of the DJ segment (using various photoshop-type
contrast tools) and  there's enough space in the line to accommodate
all the letters in FIVE.

So never mind.  :-(

On Aug 9, 2009, at 1:28 PM, Alan Oestreich wrote:

> here it is. At least the EIGHT- is visible  Alan

> On Aug 9, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Alan Oestreich wrote:
>
>> Scot-
>>
>> The condition of the spine doesn't let me know if it is EIGHTY FIVE
>> or EIGHTY! you better amend your message and update and I will add
>> a not to my listing. Thanks and best regards  Alan
>
> Alan,
>
> Can you send me a scan of the spine price at very high resolution?
> I'm pretty good at deciphering such things.
>
> Scot Kamins
> kamins at modernlib.com
>

> <scan.jpg>

Scot Kamins