[ModLib] ML appearing in other media

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Wed Apr 1 15:56:31 EDT 2009

I'm sure this was taken at the Random House offices. They definitely had shelves of ML books -- at least they did when Faulkner was alive, and they did when Klopfer was still alive. Phyllis Cerf was Bennett Cerf's wife. She became Phyllis Cerf Wagner when she married the former mayor of New York after Cerf's death.

Barry