[ModLib] ML appearing in other media

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Wed Apr 1 14:12:47 EDT 2009

Sounds like the same photo on the back of the jacket for The Reivers by
Falkner.  I have a BMOC edition dated 1962 with the photo and I think it was
discussed on this board at some point in the past and the locatin of the
books was mentioned.  I think it was at Random House, but way uncertain.
Someone with a better memory on this site will correct me if I am wrong.

John