[ModLib] Green Mansions jacket question

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Tue Sep 2 02:38:29 EDT 2008

I have two copies with the Galdone/reclining lady jacket.  The book closest
to the changeover date meeting your three specifications has the same list
at the end as yours; fall 1946 (excludes Balzac's Pere Goriot).  The jacket
on this copy has a spring 1945 jacket with 304 titles referred to.

John Wolansky