[ModLib] THE RED FADED DUST JACKET SPINE PROBLEM

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Fri Oct 31 13:13:15 EDT 2008

In my private collection I have VG/VG first edition copies of titles like.Farewell To Arms, V., and Roan Stallion...etc.
Collecting over the years, it has taken time to find copies with bright red spines.
I have sold about five copies of the first edition of Roan Stallion, all with faded spines....as well as the copy in my own collection. ...I am sure F/F firsts of Roan Stallion exist yet, I have never seen a copy.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY