[ModLib] Can anyone date this Ulysses DJ?

sandjtilley at comcast.net sandjtilley at comcast.net
Sun Oct 26 10:19:12 EDT 2008

Scot:Gordon: et.al. My copy that I sent to Scot is Gi on the jacket also but with no ISBN number and the list of titles goes to 388 Kafka, Castle.It seems to have retained the earlier list of titles on the earlier edition and added new issues.It is printed on the same poor paper,with browning,but the binding is cloth G7. Its too bad it is price clipped, but does have the 3paragraphs on the flyleaf.

From: Gordon Neavill <aa3401 at wayne.edu>