[ModLib] Can anyone date this Ulysses DJ?

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sat Oct 25 18:33:33 EDT 2008

I do not know if I wrote this before; I have a ULYSSES G52 with Vintage Books logo on TP.
DJ has blind  stamped logo (Guide Pp. 81)
With Ml on inside flap and back cover.
22 titles listed on back cover
ISBN  394-6075-2X
The words."Modern Library"are on spine of book
Verso page reads:Vantage Books
Alfred A. Knopf  Inc. and Random House  Inc

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY