[ModLib] Tolstoy - War and Peace

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Thu Oct 23 09:26:27 EDT 2008

The third picture is a giveaway that it is a pirated copy.  Check Scott's
site and Henry's guide for info.  Interestingly, I have a pirated copy of
this volume but it has a different binding color and style.  Is this copy
slightly shorter than the normal ML giant?  My pirated giants are just about
7 5/8" tall.

John Wolansky