[ModLib] Color Variations -- Key to Anything???

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sat Oct 18 16:29:11 EDT 2008

Being a little color blind, I should not venture an opinion BUT...The Russell DJ looks as if has been in the press toooo long; don't know about the Hegel.
In any event, this is not the same  thing as we have in say, ML #28.2

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY