[ModLib] Leaves of Grass, G50

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:47:19 EDT 2008

Barry,
Thanks for clearing that up.  The front panel is missing a rather large
portion, leaving only "WH...." , therefore I am not able to tell you
precisely what the number is.  However, the Giants catalog listing by
number on the DJ verso goes up to G56 and lists a price of $1.25 for the
Giants.
As an addition to this post, I would note that this book (which is VG+)
has much heavier paper and different type from other G4s that I own
(second only to the buckrams on my favorite binding list).  The
arrangement of the half title, title, and contents page is odd as well.
Brian