[ModLib] Library book sale

robert e. watling jr. rewatlingjr at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 04:22:55 EDT 2008

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:01:46 -0700, Mary L. Newton
<mlnewton at bardstowncable.net> wrote:

> Congratulations, Rob!  Sounds like a winner of a sale :-)

It was indeed Mary, in fact I had such low expectations that I picked up
copies of Ernest Hemingway's Letters and Hammetts five novels thinking I
wouldn't find so many MLs. I ended up putting both back so I could get the
MLs and in fact quit searching when I reached my limit so I wouldn't have
to throw any back. I was allowed twenty dollars for the trip and got out
with two dollars change. To top it off it was a beautiful fall day. I'm
going to sign off and go read a ghost story from one of my new
treasures...r.
--
"Cogito ergo...how does that go again?"...rewjr.