[ModLib] Pricing non-first jacketed letherettes.Darrell

robert e. watling jr. rewatlingjr at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 23:44:12 EDT 2008

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:52:03 -0700, JOSEPH HILL <goodbooks at webtv.net>
wrote:

> "even though it's dated"
> This may be of some interest to collectors.
> I still sell a average of one copy of the Guide per week even. at this
> late date.
> The information contained therein other then the pricing of the books is
> of great value to the collector.
> A sad point; 90% of my sales are to book stores or other dealers and
> only 10% to collectors of the series....well, let's look at it another
> way, all  collectors obtained a Guide years ago.

Hiya group,
Well, I never heard of the guide until a few days ago so I don't have one
and while it looks interesting, things being what they are, I'm saving my
mony for the books, which brings me to respond to an earlier point in
todays mail. I'm going to the Multnoma County Library's annual library
sale tomorrow here in north Portland. Maybe I'll find some MLs there. I
hope so. I'm glad to have met you folks...thanks...rob.

--
"Cogito ergo...how does that go again?"...rewjr.