[ModLib] Re: Modern Library, National Geographic, Brintanica and Classis Clubs.

robert e. watling jr. rewatlingjr at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 09:33:22 EDT 2008

On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:02:05 -0700, Darrell Johnson <zebradlj at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I have around 2000 Modern Library volumes in ten book cases.

I am slowly starting to rebuild my collection after losing over 100 ML's
in a divorce last year. I'll probably never reach the heights some of you
have but look forward to the hunt. I plan to actually go out and find them
rather than the easy way out of ebay. I'm going to the Multnoma County
Library's annual book sale tomorrow. Don't expect to find ML's there but
you never know...rob.
--
"Cogito ergo...how does that go again?"...rewjr.