[ModLib] Quiet of late

robert e. watling jr. rewatlingjr at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 16:47:17 EDT 2008

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:26:35 -0700, JOSEPH HILL <goodbooks at webtv.net>
wrote:

> Yes, we have been perhaps, we have said all that has been worth saying
> over the years regarding the series.
> One of the great things about collecting ML is, sooner or later one gets
> 'round reading  titles that you should have read and never read
> before...I have just finished reading,The World According To Gap...John
> Irving can write.

Being the new guy, I haven't read all that is worth reading regarding the
series so I hope we can get aquainted and find some new perspectives. I
guess I could just go read the archives but this is alot more fun and
interesting. As long as anyone else answers I'm in. Thanks...rob.

--
If you understand, things are just as they are;

If you do not understand, things are just as they are.

       Zen Proverb