[ModLib] Quiet of late

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Tue Oct 7 16:26:35 EDT 2008

Yes, we have been perhaps, we have said all that has been worth saying over the years regarding the series.
One of the great things about collecting ML is, sooner or later one gets 'round reading  titles that you should have read and never read before...I have just finished reading,The World According To Gap...John Irving can write.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY