[ModLib] WTB - Shadow Country

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Fri Nov 21 18:05:05 EST 2008

Nope. Just someone who wants a signed copy.

-Michael

on 11/21/2008 4:54 PM John Wolansky said the following:
> Does this have any relation to the signed copy that popped up on eBay today
> with a starting price of $349.95?

  Michael Watson, bookman                           Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com       www.20ants.com        (317)514-3829
  Fine press, limiteds & unusual non-fiction. Appraisal & cataloging
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Member IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132