[ModLib] WTB - Shadow Country

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Fri Nov 21 11:20:39 EST 2008

Don,

Correct. He's preferring signed, it seems.

Thanx. -Michael

Quoting pecksgrove at aol.com:

> Shadow Country is listed in the new ML newsletter available at their
>  website.? The particulars are also listed
>

> Don

  Michael Watson, bookman
  www.20ants.com  archetype at 20ants.com
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Specializing in fine press and unusual non-fiction.
  Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132