[ModLib] Found in Books

robert e. watling jr. rewatlingjr at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 13:36:33 EST 2008

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:44:34 -0800, Darrell Johnson <zebradlj at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> The nicest items that I've found inside ML are the advertising
> brochures.  I've picked up three of them tucked inside the books.

I envy you having found the brochures. I've always been fascinated by the
little mentions of them in the books but have never seen one except for
the scans posted on our website and the one that I saw on ebay recently.
Couldn't muster up a bid at the time though. I'll keep looking and now
I'll do as you do and look through the books as I find them on the shelf
though lately I don't leave many in the store. When I see one I buy it
until I'm out of money and then I stop looking...rob.

--
"Cogito ergo...how does that go again?"...rewjr.